One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Monday, March 9, 2009

LOVE THE PRIM LOOK

Goodies To Help by

LOVE THE PRIM LOOK

Angie has done it, again! I am amazed by her generousity, every time!
~ THANKS FROM ALL OF US WHO LOVE ANIMALS~
Proceeds benefiting the alley cats of Denver

For your consideration I have 9 puppy ornies....(6)labs and (3) dachshunds and (6) bones. I left the hangers on the back of them a bit longer so you can adjust to your liking. I am also including (3) sets of 20 count hand dipped scented silicone lights in your choice of color and scent. You may purchase the ornies with or without the lights. The labs measure 5 inches long and 5 inches high. They are made of muslin and completely hand stitched. I painted them black and lightly sanded and added a bead for an eye. They were made from a pattern by the talented Stacey Mead.
The dachshunds measure 10 inches long and 5 inches high. They are also made of muslin and completely hand stitched. I painted 2 of them brown and the other black. They are also lightly sanded and have beads for eyes.
The bones measure 4 and 1/2 inches long and 3 inches high. They are made of muslin and completely hand stitched. I painted them an off white.
The dachshunds and bones were made with a pattern from Off The Beaten Path.

PRICE : $25.00 for ornies only....with lights $40.00. Shipping included. 100% of the proceeds will go to Jenny :)
If interested please email me at angiek32@roadrunner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment