One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Colony

I took some pictures of the colony today. They were all out, when I came to feed them, this afternoon.

These three are fixed. The middle one looks like he got his mommas eye cooties. That is a bummer. I wonder if I put Lysine in the food it will hurt the other cats. If you know give me a shout.

~LARRY CURLY & MO~





These three are the adults. They are the hardest to capture, but I am hoping in the next couple weeks to have them. Look at the old Tom cat.

They looked like one big happy family, this afternoon, playing with each other.

~MAMA, GRANNY & PA~

2 comments:

  1. Lysine won't hurt any of them and it would actally probably be good for all of them. Good thinking!
    Love the pics!!! They are all adorable, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet. I wish people would stop and think about what they do and the mess that that "create" along the way, by not being responsible with their pets.

    I have heard, some just let cats no, if they no longer want them. How very sad.

    Jenny, all I can say is my heart goes out to you, for being such a caring and generous soul in more ways then one.

    I have read your side bar things and it says DO NOT GIVE UP ON FARREL cats. I believe that you can "change" their thought pattern and that they can become to trust again.

    BIG HUGS to you Jenny and WISHING you much luck on your auctions!!

    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete