One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, March 27, 2009

Dolls for a cause

I have decided to sell a number of dolls in my collection to help raise money to purchase cat houses and feeding stations.

Along with a few creations of my own there will be lots of the dolls, from my collection, that will be auctioned off. Some of those artists are:

Pywackit Primitives
Allegany Annies
CC Whimsies

Tread Bare Primitives
Patterson Crow
and many
more.....

Come back in April, when this will all begin!

4 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful, Jenny!!! You are the best. I would be happy to donate one of my mini kitty sculptures to the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carrie, you are awesome! With all that you do already, this is so tremendously generous of you. You can send all the information to my email and I can handle the auction and shipping fees.

    You are a blessing and a true inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny, I will be happy as well to donate some of my dolls to you as well..just let me know what to do..I will start going through my stash..have a great weekend..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Gina. I will send out an email with the details, probably Monday. You are a doll! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete