One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Monday, February 23, 2009

Back at it

I have taken a few weeks off and now I am getting ready to do some more capturing. Momma kitty has been coming by daily..but does not come in the morning, so I am forced to get her the night before.

I have been seeing a lot of new kitties coming to eat at night. Some even have their ears clipped (that means they have been fixed and released by someone) I cannot imagine what will happen if the lady down the street moves (she's ahd her house for sale forever) but she has been feeding and TNR/TSR for years. So, it will all be up to me, at that point...uggh.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you lots of luck Jenny. Poor kitties. That lady that you talked about moving...she was doing the same things you are? Just curious.

    If not for people like you, they would just keep re-populating/staving and dying.

    A BIG pat on the back for your generosity Jenny. I will try to give a donation for your kitty raffle again, but times are really tough everywhere...including here. :(

    Hugs,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,
    I am with Tonya. I commend you for your work honey. I know if the kitties could talk they would say thank you. I will try and help out soon.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete