One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Thursday, January 1, 2009

~Where are the kitties?~

I really hope that next weeks trapping goes well. I am praying that I will be successful. The kitties have been hiding more lately and I have not seen all of them coming out to eat as I normally do. I bit worried, but I keep praying that god will help me out those days I try to trap.
It is not gonna be easy, I am afraid. I have to set them and walk down the alley and wait. How long I will wait , I have no idea. I actually have butterflies thinking about trying to do this all on my own. If you are the praying sort, please pray that during my trapping that they will effortlessly go into the traps without any delay...lol

The alley can be a busy place and I could end up fighting with cars and people walking . I wish I could shut the alley like I can do when I am building a home. That would be funny to pull a permit to rescue kitties...lol only in my world.


I had to move my food for the second time. Someone started throwing it away, again. This time they were nice enough to leave me bowls, but would throw the food in the dumpster. One of the neighbors is letting me use his parking pad. (actually that is where the little kittens hide - under a pile of stuff) And I have asked him to use it during my trapping, because there is no place else somewhat out of the way.

I want to thank everyone for contributing to my cause and posting on their blogs. I am so blessed to know so many wonderful people in the blogger world. You are all just so very wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. I can just imagine how nervous I would be! I pray all goes well. Yes, try to talk your husband into helping you. :)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived nearby so I could help you out - I will offer up a prayer for you. Leticia

    ReplyDelete