One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, January 9, 2009

~One Down~

I captured the little black and white kitty this morning. God answered my prayers on the ease of getting her. She was spayed and the Dr offered it half off so I could afford to get her vaccinated. That was a blessing, because I would have loved to have been able to afford it, but with so many kitties to fix, all the costs add up. Thank you Cat Care Society for that!~

I set up my big dog kennel in the garage with a litter box and food and such, in-case she does not want to urinate in her sleeping place. The last time I neutered a cat he urinated all over himself and that is no way to spend the night...in a stinky tiny trap. If it works out well, I may try to capture one at a time. The less stress for both of us.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Hope the rest goes as smooth.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny, I am so happy for you! So very nice of the Vet to do that for you and the kitty. I bet that helped a lot.

    I hope the kitty turns out okay. Best of luck to you, with all that you are trying to do.

    Glad that you are trying to help out, one kitty at a time.

    Hugs,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete