One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, January 23, 2009

NO KITTIES!!

Well, I waited almost an hour this morning. I saw the big male cat come out, but he did not enter the cage. The only ones coming out lately are the two I fixed...they know I bring food. I hate to have to say this, but I may have to trap at night. Gosh , I am not happy about that. You see, I am all alone in this endeavor and sitting in an alley down the street at night, when I do not even know when they come out...is not something I want to do.

I may have to start putting the trap on my front porch in hopes of getting one. I do have random cats coming by in the middle of the night, I am sure. I really wish I had the help of those people that live on that block. It would help me tremendously, if they could put the trap out at 6 am and then I won't have to sit there for an hour each morning! I am frustrated, can you tell? I have not seen any of the kittens in weeks..I am beginning to worry that they got killed! For crying out loud...I am so annoyed at people right now. Especially my neighbors! grrrr!

At least I have you all to cheer me up. The vet may call me this afternoon and see if she can help, in some way. I may have no other alternative than to try to trap at night or set one on my porch at 4 am or something... I like my sleep, though, so that is gonna be hard. Sometimes, I feel all alone in this endeavor of mine.

3 comments:

  1. I know this whole process can get very frustrating and lonely! Just hang in there. What kind of trap(s) do you have? If you can put them out on your front porch at night, that would be great. Then, you wouldn't have to worry about sitting in the alley alone. I wish i were there to help you!
    I just entered your raffle....that is such a great idea...i would love to win one of your creations AND know that the kitties will benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a loving girl. I've been following you with this and can feel your frustration.

    I came across a sad blog about a doomed cat this morning. If you have time, see my blog at

    http://www.francaldwell.blogspot.com.

    You might even have some other suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were there to help you out. I admire you for the work you're doing. You're in my thoughts. Leticia

    ReplyDelete