One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, January 16, 2009

He's a little guy


This little guy was my catch of the week. He gets released tomorrow. The males have it much better than the females. Lucky him. I am surprised he was still alive. Usually this is close to the age they either get chased out of the colony or killed by the big males. Now he will have a chance to hang around. Now, I just gotta get the other little ones and their mama. She has been eluding me lately. She may be pregnant again, so time is of the essence to catch her. The vet is booked all next week but Friday. So, I think Friday is my lucky day...so I hope.

Again, I want to thank all of you for your donations. With the money I have raised so far, I was able to pay for both these cats vet bills. I still need to raise enough for 5 more, that is about $300. I may have to start cranking out some art to auction off.

3 comments:

  1. Jenny, I am going to try to help. I am offering a set of mice on my blog with 100% of the donation going to the kitties. God Bless ya !!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an angel..ANGIE! Thanks so much for ALL of your generosity. BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Jenny...i had been to your other blog but not this one! Thank you for helping all of the kitties in your area. Of all people, i definitely know what it is like. I am going to read through your other post right now.
    Many, many purrs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete