One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, January 16, 2009

~Frustrating Week, but I finally got one!~

Well, I have been slightly under the weather most of the week, but I still got up at 7 am and sat in my cold car trying to wait for a cat to enter my trap. They teased me both days and i had to cancel my appointments. So, I left the trap out for two more days so they could get used to it. Finally, after all that time, I got one of the little black kittens. He or she is getting fixed right now. I prayed out loud this morning because I was getting frustrated that I have been spending so much time TRYING..with no luck. Thank you lord for finally answering my prayers. I was getting a bit scared it was not going to happen...then what. So, anyway, as I watched for the kitties this morning a NEW male came out...gold tabby. Wonderful, as my numbers go down they go back up. At least I am slowly making progress. I keep forgetting my camera this early, so I will share a picture of the poor little poopers this afternoon or when I release him/her.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you were. I figured you must be very busy with all of those kitties. I know just one Foster keeps me busy. You must really have your hands full. I am glad to see you were able to catch another. It is sooo cold here right now. I just pray for all the little outside animals. I don't know how those kitties can keep warm. Good luck Jenny!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete