One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Monday, January 5, 2009

~Here Kitty Kitty~

Well, I go pick up the cages, tomorrow. Yes, I am getting nervous that it will all work out this week. The little black and white one comes out in the morning, so I think I will try to capture him between 7 am to 8 am. Instead of the night before. The less stress for him, the less for me. I just have to take away the food at 10pm the night before, so he/she is hungry. I wish I could tame him. I keep going over in my head about putting him in a big dog kennel and seeing if he would change over time. He reminds me of Felix! (my old rescue kitty that passed away) His momma is out there and I thought I should probably let them be together, since I want to fix her, she won't have company. But, after I fix all these kitties at some point I will have to stop walking down the alley to feed them. Unless someone does not mind..I can put food in my alley but I do not know if they will find the food or the birds will.

Pretty sad when I wish I would win the lottery so I could buy the homes that are currently housing the felines, so I could turn it into a kitty rescue. LOL

5 comments:

  1. I love cats too! I wish I would win the lottery to do the same thing. It breaks my heart to see some many out there! I wish you much luck in your efforts.

    Happy New Year and Artful Blessings,
    Kathryn

    P.S. Stop by my blog to help Celebrate my Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kitties.Yeah you and KV and I all.Loved to buy up those homes and have a place for them too,lol. It would make my heart feel good.Good Luck Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you much luck Jenny. I am sure you are nervous and it is a damn shame that people let the cats run all over to begin with.

    That is why things get out of hand, because noone stands up and takes responsibility.

    They should all be THANKFUL that you are trying to make a difference, rather then taking away your food dishes and throwing the cat food away.

    I am hopping on over to paypal to help a little (not much...wish I could afford more, but I am still fostering this other little kitty too). I wish I could win the lottery and help out more everywhere with homeless animals.

    Oh, back to my small contribution LOL I will keep my fingers crossed that I win one of your dollies....love them both, but the black one is my favorite.

    Geez, I have written a novel. Take care Jenny.

    Hugs,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful wish Jenny. As I've gotten older I find I am becoming quite the advocate for animals. We are their voice. I am the proud owner of two pit bulls, they are such a misunderstood breed. I would love to have a rescue for them. Any how, my hat is off to you and your wonderful efforts.
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, you are such a sweetheart !!!! I wish I could take care of all the homeless animals too.

    ReplyDelete