One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Sunday, January 11, 2009

~Black & white kitty released today~


I held this little one captive for 2 days. I just wanted to make sure she acclimated to the cold. The first night I had a space heater in the garage, so she was nice and toasty. But last night I shut it off in the evening, so she could get used to the cold again. It is only 40 degrees out today and gets chilly at night. She did really well the crate. It worked. She pooped in the litter box and ate the food and would lay in the carrier, so I had no problem getting her out of there. So, that will definitely be the plan, from now on.

I have been only taking food in the morning, so I can get them accustomed to coming out early. The little black momma kitty came over to investigate after the kitty bolted out of the carrier. Then you can see her little baby running to her from across the alley.....food!!!


How cute is that little one running?

No comments:

Post a Comment