One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~Another Update~

The vet was booked all week, so I have put aside Friday as my trapping day. I am a bit nervous that it will be harder to capture, because the only kitties that come out when I call to eat in the morning are the ones I fixed...how funny is that though? They know me.

I may have to put a trap out the night before on my front porch. I hate doing that to the kitties..making them sit in a cage all night, that always breaks my heart. So, pray that I have a successful morning on Friday. I need to get one of the males or one of the adult females!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck Jenny. I so admire you for what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sending positive trapping vibes to you! I know how it is when you are trying to target the ones you haven't gotten yet. You may already do this, but i have found that canned mackerel is a surefire lure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog and I have to say God bless you for what you are doing! I will be including you and these kitties in my daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have fed many strays, taken them in and found homes for them, etc... I know that is so hard to keep them in a cage, but for the best! The less kitties who have to live the hard life, the better. Thanks for caring! I sent my donation! Good Luck and Keep us posted!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are having good luck today! I sure wish there were a way of getting homes for the kitties you fixed. Maybe they will become more tame and adoptable. I still have to neuter Foster. :/ I better make that appointment soon.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kitty looks a lot like my mother-in-law's cat, Nicky. Best of luck in your efforts. Where I live Coyotes get the outdoor cats, so my two stay indoors.

    ReplyDelete